Friday, September 08, 2006

Blogs you should check out

I've added three new blogs to the list of links on the side of your screen. I encourage you to check them out. Southern by Mile High belongs to the Mrs. who occcupies the other side of the basement. I'm pleased to say she was inspired to start this blog by yours truly.

The other two new links belong to a couple of friends who I blame for the election of George W. Bush.

While Time, Newsweek and the rest of the mainstream media were infatuated with Howard Dean and Joe Trippi's over-hyped and under-performing online grassroots efforts, Mr. Quip was quietly engineering what I consider to be a great online (and offline) grassroots campaign. In my opinion, had Mr. Quip and his team been working for John Kerry instead of W., Kerry may very well be President today. (Of course that assumes Mr. Quip could have overcome being hamstrung by John Kerry and poor campaign leadership.)

Black & White & Read belongs to a friend of mine who helped W. raise money back in 2000. Ms. BWR is another friend with great grassroots organizing talents. She is a very good trainer and I would hope she would one day launch a career doing such work. (And stop helping Republicans beat good Democrats.)

1 comment:

  1. Very kind words, Mr. Headrick. You made my day.

    And I would love a career in grassroots training...

    ReplyDelete